Small tips and tricks to live more sustainable!
Tips you can do easily:
- Plastic pollution:
- Switch from plastic strains to reusable ones.
- Disposable cotton balls and cotton buds to washable ones.
- Take your own bag to the store.
- Buy just one or two washable mouth caps, not thousand disposable ones.
- Buy bigger bottles of shampoo/soap/deo → more volume is in proportion less waste.
- Buy shampoo and soap bars, these chemicals are less harmful for the environment and no plastic packaging is used.
- Buy your vegetables and fruits on the local market → no plastic packaging.
Lets fight against all this waist. People on this earth don’t have access to proper food and in a lot of places we are wasting it, that is not fair at all.
- If you have a garden don’t fully pave it, make space for plants and biodiversity to grow, it will make your garden more colorful and pretty and it enhances biodiversity and clean air.
- Travel by bike, skateboard, rollerblades etc. It is even good for your health
- Buy local grown crops.
- Eat less or no meat at all.
- Try to eat less dairy products and eggs.
- Try to eat less animal products and carefully check where its coming from if you do eat animal products.
Good initative sites:
- Check what clothing brands are sustainable:
- Buying food directly from farmers is the most powerful everyday act available to anyone to create a positive social and environmental impact. Buying food directly from farmers is the most powerful everyday act available to anyone to create a positive social and environmental impact.
- Eco-friendly laundry detergent.
- Shampoo bars
- Adopt a coral!